In-Person Advance Voting
Advance voting for the August Primary Election will be available at locations throughout the county beginning on Saturday, July 16.
Hours of operations Monday through Friday 10 AM - 7PM, and Saturday 9AM - 3PM. On Monday, August 1st voting ends at 12pm. Voting hours can vary see complete list HERE.
July 16th – August 1st
- Hilltop Conference Center
- Arts and Heritage Center
- Johnson County Election Office
July 16th – July 30th
- Johnson County Northeast Offices
- Johnson County Sunset Office Building
- New Century Fieldhouse
- Olathe Indian Creek Library
- Monticello Library
- Lackman Facility
July 23rd – July 30th
- JCCC Midwest Trust Center
- Tomahawk Ridge Community Center
- Westwood City Hall
- Leawood City Hall
- Oak Park Library
- Olathe Fire Administration
- Shawnee City Hall
- Shawnee City hall will not be open July 25th.
A full list of candidates for the election is available online. The August election is a countywide election that includes federal, state and local offices. Every registered voter will have at least one contest on their ballot.
The August 2nd election is a primary election for the Republican and Democratic political parties, and will determine which candidates appear on the November 8, 2022 general election ballot for U.S. Senate, U.S. House, governor and other state races.
For additional details and a map for Advance Voting sites, go HERE