Advance Voting Options
Voters are encouraged to vote early, either by mail or in person.
The Election Office encourages voters to take advantage of advance voting options to reduce traffic at Election Day polling locations and keep voters and elections workers safe and healthy.
To avoid voting a provisional ballot, remember to provide your Kansas drivers' license or ID number and signature on the application.
Beginning September 25th, you'll be able to confirm your application was received and processed using Voter View.
The deadline to apply is Tuesday , October 27th but we recommend applying as soon as possible.
Ballots for the November election begin mailing on Wednesday, October 14th.
New ballot drop boxes will be available at the following locations:
- Blue Valley Library - 9000 W 151st St, Overland Park
- Central Resource Library - 9875 W 87th St, Overland Park
- De Soto Library - 33145 W 83rd St, De Soto
- Gardner Library - 137 E Shawnee St, Gardner
- Shawnee Library - 13811 Johnson Dr, Shawnee
- Spring Hill Library - 109 S Webster St, Spring Hill
- Northeast Offices - 6000 Lamar Ave, Mission
The 24-hour, drive-thru ballot boxes at the Election Office (2101 E Kansas City Rd, Olathe) will also continue to be available for voters.
Advance Voting Locations
Advance voting begins on Saturday, October 17th. Locations and hours are available on our website.